From the subjective to tight asian pussy the sick time is not good...



Thailand is 50 years old this year, I now work in the company of the city of Hu Zhiming city. In a general inspection agencies in the conclusion of my doctor's prostate hypertrophy money size 36 grams. However, in order to show the symptoms are not obvious, the job is busy, so I don't mind disease. A few months later, I don't feel good, small night, small R T began to appear. Most of the time, when a small station in a new commitment.
This is your share in Thailand (twenty-second Nguyen second group 77, five Fang Qu Yi Xing, Yi and B, new, tp.hcm) accidentally made nocturia disease health depression, mental fatigue, "she" is also reduced.

Fortunately, perseverance and find the right way, this evening have proved the physiological time small, like you back......

Just a short time later, the tumor size increased 46 grams really let me worry. The symptom of dysuria after another. Because sleep late every night to get up to 2 - 3 times, so I do not sleep. The physiological function is also affected. "A year ago my uncle tired poor. Perhaps a mature man of recession, the body is tired, weak. For a long time without desire - notice......". Because you do not want to worry about the family medicine, I just want to return to the previous health. But in the past few months, the condition is also more optimistic.

https://www.av69s.com/category.html

A casual Internet Thailand to understand the disease, I know of proof and white - operation Ruan Dr. Robert you spend the size reduced to 35,5 percent of prostate. You do not know with what flowers are white, I found the king said - is the problem of inheritance and development, from the technical work of doctors. The king said, see not only reduce the size of the prostate hypertrophy money, also support the rapid improvement. Chaos pee like little late, little more use, even think in the first week of work. I believe: "I want to buy the King through the side protection test". After a few boxes, I saw the small is not easy, very small, do not need you every time.

A month later, with routine dose of state, your little late, small r t Thailand has been greatly reduced. I believe you, with a dose of 4 / day, look after the symptoms remain stable, you have two tablets a day / day. Regular health company in May 30th with khi m surprise opportunity, to see the doctor, get the conclusion: prostate little 23 grams. I'm glad。 ". This is less than three months, the normal contraction of your prostate from 46 grams. Nocturia, urinary R T, grace, no time like you back. Now I really care about the health of his wife came back before. Fortunately, I got all your sympathy in life.

Our spirit: "uncle, your sense of humor with step practice mode, combined with the king said, let a person feel healthy drink. Now, I can sleep to 6 - 7 up at night is not small, as the "state", how old are you! "

Comments